Coco Plum Hotel Rates & Special Offers

Coco Plum Hotel Rates & Special Offers

SPECIAL OFFERS*

• Get discounts of up to 30% with our Customer Loyalty program. Pick up your frequent sleeper card at the front desk and qualify for one of our desirable offers.
  • Travelling for a sporting event? Get an automatic 15% discount with proof of venue.

Rates, Taxes & Fees

• Standard Queen – $110
  • Standard Double with Terrace – $110
  • Double Room – $100
  • Queen with balcony- $120
  • Occupancy tax – 7.5%
  • City Tax – 8%
  • Fees – $12 per accommodation per night.

*offers cannot be combined with other offers –  BOOK NOW!

Comments

1. Susanne Katzenberger says:

Hello!

Can you tell me please the fees for the airport shuttle you offer? Or how much is the taxi fee to the airport? Would be perfect to know soon!
    Thanks in advance,

S. Katzenberger

2. Hello, me my son and his dad plan to stay at this hotel on our two weeks trip at the end of December to the beginning of January and we were wondering if we would be able to get some sort of child care services if we wanted to go out in the night or during the day without our baby. We were also thinking about having a small private wedding with just us two and we wanted to know what was the cost and if the hotel is able to provide such arrangement.

• Hello Kkyssy,

We partner with a local concierge company that provides babysitting services. There are so many options when it comes to planning an island wedding. Do you want a private island getaway wedding, a beach wedding, church wedding, private garden?

Please email us with more details and we can definitely make your special day one to remember!

inquiries@cocoplumresortbahamas.com

3. Ricardo A. A. Schneider says:

Hello everyone from Coco Plum Resort.
                       Can tell us the value of a package of 8 days in your hotel for a couple? ?
    Check in: 01.23.2015.
    Released: 1/31/2015.
    Note: can also send us any payment for the hotel?
                    We appreciate your valuable information for us.

Sincerely, Ricardo A. A. Schneider.
    City: Nova Friburgo-RJ.
    Country: Brazil.

• Hello Ricardo,

Thank you for your Enquiry.

We will email a quote to your inbox.

Coco Plum

• Ricardo A. A. Schneider says:

Ok.
        Poderia nos enviar os preços para 10 dias também?
        Entrada: 15/01/2016. Saída: 25/012016. Essas são as datas corretas para os preços do pacote.
        Atenciosamente, Ricardo e Déa.
        Obs: Na outra mensagem nós erramos as datas.

4. hector mazzotti says:

Good Afternoon. My name is Hector and I am writing Mazzotti Hector Lima-Peru want me quote an inexpensive room for 1 person for 5 nights from 19 November to 24 November, please respond to my mail as soon as possible thank you very much.
    Hector

5. Kaydiann says:

Good Day,
    My friend and I will be visiting in October 2015 5 nights please give us some rates.

6. Demar Fraser says:

Good day,
    I am interested in staying at you hotel for 3-4 nights and I would like to know if there are any specials for students and the rates.

• Hello Demar,

Coco Plum does not have student discount at this time. However, for your 4 night stay, we have an ongoing 15% discount of room rates.

Email us with you details and Promo Code: 92EA9R

7. andrea bermudez says:

Hola porfavor me podrias cotizar cuanto me cuesta hospedarme en su hotel desde el 7 de agosto al 11 ppara 2 personas.. atenta a tu respuesta muchas gracias

• Hola Andrea,

Perdoname, mi espanol no es beuno.

Tenemos habitaciones disponibles para esas fechas. El total para 2 personas por 4 días, comienza a partir de $ 437,2 a $ 531.60.

Aconseje por favor que la habitación que desea reservar.
      Denise

8. paulette says:

My son and his wife will be visiting the Bahamas August 4 thru 11, any special rates for them?

9. Good morning,
    Yesterday I emailed a request for information to inquiries@cocoplumresortbahamas.com.
    Did you receive it? If so, I’m looking forward to your reaction.
    Thank you!

10. I would like to know if there is a near by beach and any clubs/bars walking distant as well?

• Hi Sammy,

coco Plum is located in one of the most famous tourism locations of Cable Beach.

There are miles of beaches and beach access, nightlife, dinning, casinos, banking spas an lots more. There is also public transportation that stops at the hotel and goes to the center of downtown.

Warm Regards,
      Coco Plum

11. Hi there

I am trying to book through your website but i am unable too…

I am looking for a quote for the last week of February 5-6 nights for one room with two twin beds.

Please let me know also as your website has special for a free night.

12. Hello, what is the shared bathroom arrangement like and is the resort in close proximity to the town?
    thanks

13. Markelle Smith says:

Hi, I would like to know the total room rates, including taxes for a two night stay, from June 27-28.Also, are there residential rates? Thanks.

14. Travis Rose says:

I noticed that you guys have a restaurant in the hotel. Do you offer any meal plans that can be purchased? Or do you just pay for what ever it is that you purchase?

15. BEWARE this hotel is the worst hotel I have ever seen!
    The web pictures are very misleading! This is a hotel flop house, doors off hinges, box crates for tables, laundry hanging clothes line and a box spring with filthy spread! This is a crime to take money for this, we left immediately! Expedia is also questionable for ever suggesting this place, in the U.S. This would be condemned by the Board of Health

16. Charlotte says:

Hi, Im looking for a quote for the dates 12/30/15-1/6/16 for 2 adults. Can you please contact me with the prices. Thanks so much.

17. We are hoping to stay December 26th 2015 to December 31 2015. Two adults and 1 baby less than a year old. How much would it be?

18. Central Eleuthera 11th graders. says:

If a group of students come,can we receive a discount?

19. Orite Jenkins says:

Hi, I wanted to make a reservation for April 30,2016 one night and May 6, 2016 one night. I need two rooms, one with a King bed and one with two double beds. We are chartering a boat in between. Please let me know if it is available. Thank you.

20. aquanette says:

Do have any special rates for teachers.