Rooms at the Coco Plum Resort Hotel

HOTEL FACILITIES & ACTIVITIES

• Coco Plum Resort Hotel Nassau BahamasRestaurant and Bar
  • 24-Hour Front Desk
  • Rooms/Facilities for Disabled Guests
  • Family Rooms
  • Luggage Storage
  • Outdoor Swimming Pool (all year)
  • Services
  • Tour Desk
  • Internet
  • Free! Wi-fi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
  •  Free Parking! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).

HOTEL ROOMS

• Cable TV
  • LCD /Plasma /Flat-screen TV
  • Tea/Coffee Maker
  • Refrigerator
  • Wake Up Service/Alarm Clock
  • Garden View

There is a private bathroom with private shower. The room size is 8 square metres or 85 square feet.

Meals: There is no meal option with this room.

Price: BSD $95 (Not included in room price: 15.5 % TAX and  USD $12 service charge per night.)

Cancellation: If cancelled or modified up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.

Prepayment: 100 percent of the first night will be charged on the day of booking.

Be sure to read our Hotel Policies here.

Standard Queen Room

• LCD /Plasma /Flat-screen TV
  • Tea/Coffee Maker
  • Refrigerator
  • Wake Up Service/Alarm Clock
  • Patio and Courtyard Views

The room size is 24 square metres or 115 square feet

Meals: There is no meal option with this room.

Price: BSD $105 (Not included in room price: 15.5 % TAX and  USD $12 service charge per night.)

Prepayment: 100 percent of the first night will be charged on the day of booking.

Be sure to read our Hotel Policies here.

Double Room with Terrace

• LCD /Plasma /Flat-screen TV
  • Tea/Coffee Maker
  • Refrigerator
  • Wake Up Service/Alarm Clock
  • Terrace
  • Courtyard view

There is a private bathroom with private shower. The room size is 10 square metres or 105 square feet.

Beds: One Large Double Bed

Meals: There is no meal option with this room.

Price: BSD $105 (Not included in room price: 15.5 % TAX and  USD $12 service charge per night.)

Be sure to read our Hotel Policies here.

Queen Room with Balcony

• Cable TV
  • LCD /Plasma /Flat-screen TV
  • Tea/Coffee Maker
  • Refrigerator
  • Wake Up Service/Alarm Clock
  • Balcony

There is a private bathroom with private shower. The room size is 11 square metres or 115 square feet.

Beds: One Large Double Bed

Meals: There is no meal option with this room.

Price: BSD $115 (Not included in room price: 15.5 % TAX and  USD $12 service charge per night.)

Hotel Policies

• Check-in from 15:00 hours
  • Check-out until 11:00 hours

Cancellation / Prepayment

Cancellation Policy: This policy defines how to handle cancellations. If cancelled or modified up to 1 day before the date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.

Deposit Policy: This defines the policy for prepayment/deposit requirements. 100 percent of the first night will be charged on the day of booking.

Children and Extra Beds:
Free! Up to two children under12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. Up to two older children or adults are charged USD 25 per night per person for extra beds. Maximum capacity of extra beds in a room is one. Any type of extra bed or baby cot is upon request and needs to be confirmed by the hotel. Supplements will not be calculated automatically in the total costs and have to be paid separately in the hotel.

Pets: Pets are not allowed.

Accepted Credit Cards: American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Discover. The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.

Comments

1. Bueschlen says:

Hy There

we just booket a room trough ebookers.com. Bookingnumber: 2RX5JA

We would like to inform you, that we will arrive around midnight!

2. I WOULD LIKE TO STAY THERE IN JULY WITH MY HUSBAND AND TWO KIDS CAN YOU SEND ME LIST OF THE FOOD THAT YOUR RESTURANT SOLD AND THE PRICE.

3. Kristina says:

Hi

My name is Kristina, my friend and I are planning to stay @ your hotel when we visit Bahamas . We are from Jamaica and we are planning to stay from the 17 of August to the 23rd. I would like to know if we would be eligible for your stay free nights promotion and how much night/s we would be entitled to? Also can we get an over all quotation including ALL the tax and charges and airport shuttle so we can do the proper budgeting. And is there a package offered for breakfast lunch and dinner? Thanks alot awaiting response

4. Do you have a laundry room to wash and dry clothes.

5. What does it mean when they say shared shower?

• Hi Tina,

We no longer have shared showers. All rooms have been upgraded to private baths to better serve our valued guest.

We will promptly make the necessary changes to our website.

Coco Plum
      Management

6. paulette says:

I need a room for the 4th August to 11th August 2014 for two, how much are the rooms?

7. Can A Bahamian Book A Room Or Is It Strictly Tourist Only –

Answer: Of Course!

8. we are from china, we want to book 8 twin rooms and 2 single rooms from 25th -28th April for 3 nights , please quote me the competitive rate by email . than k you ,
    tina

9. Arriving on the19th August staying till the 15th September 2015, room for 2 adults, plz inform me with total price and hopefully for a LONG stay a discounted rate?? Thankx 🙂

10. Hi there! I am looking to fly in on March 14 and stay till the 20th. What’s the total price? Looks like you have a special your 4th night is free. Is the beach close? I have a social media buisness and a blog. Can I have a discount if I blog about the hotel?
    Thank you!
    Can you please email me the information?

11. Hi, I’m a local looking to book and wanted to know what the price per night is. The phone number isn’t going through so could you please email back.

Thanks

12. Vicky Vue says:

Hi!

I would like to confirm my reservation, a single room booked from May 7th through May 11th. I just want to make sure our room will be ready when we arrive on Thursday May 7th, 2015. Please let me know!

Thanks,

Vicky

13. I am arriving after 9 pm tonight (June 22nd) and did not receive confirmation from my booking online. Please contact me regarding my reservation this evening.
    Thank you.

Brad
    brad@hi-lite.com
    352.601.8709

14. Greetings from Florida! I’m bored at work so I decided to browse your blog
    on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge
    you present here and can’t wait to take a look when I
    get home. I’m amazed at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile ..
    I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, fantastic blog!

15. Shedrick forbes says:

Hello I was wondering if you offer promotions, packages or discounts for a 2 week stay in your hotel? Also do you offer double occupancy with connected room and queen or king beds? If so can I please get quotes? Looking to be in nassau from December 21st, 2015 – January 4th, 2016.

16. HI WE LIVE HERE IN NASSAU, WE WOULD LIKE TO STAY AT YOUR HOTEL FROM THE 25TH OF DECEMBER TO THE 28 ARE THOSE DATES AVAILABLE AND DO YOU HAVE MICROWAVES IN YOUR ROOMS.

17. Katya Bernatavicius says:

Hi,

I booked a room for this Friday 18th December until Sunday 20th December but I don’t have a confirmation email – I have checked though and I was definitely charged for it! I have emailed and tried to call a number of times, but the line is always busy. Could you send me the check in info please? We also wanted to look into hiring a shuttle to the hotel from the airport as this was an option when booking, but as I have no email or information from you we can’t do this. Please respond ASAP!

Thanks,